UMAR provides skills assessment, one-on-one job coaches and training to help job seekers find meaningful employment in the community.
- finding and adapting jobs to meet the needs, abilities and choices of the individual
- resume and job application assistance
- interview set-up and training
- job training, supervision and support
Participating employers receive:
- The right person to fit the job
- An enthusiastic employee who is ready to work
- Free training and mentoring services
- Chance to qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit
Are you an employer?
Don’t just hire an employee–hire the right employee who is eager to work. Our Participants have support and training and are ready to get started.
For more information contact:
Director of Vocational Services